Saturday, June 28, 2008

And now it's almost July

I guess since I'm done with college now I can make this about whatever I want. But since my job takes up a good amount of my life, it will probably contain much of that still. Hopefully I will get a working camera soon so I can post pictures.

My job is going very well, although the hours wreak havoc on my attempts to have a social life, but I'm making it work. If gas wasn't so expensive, I'd be taking road trips to see my friends that live so far away from me.

Let's see, fun things:

going to the beach
strawberry picking
seeing the Ultrasonic Rock Orchestra
dinner with friends
going to Dan's house(s)
decorating my desk at work
weddings!
Iron Man
picking out upper body ensembles
playing with dogs
Sharpie markers
and much more :-)

1 comment:

Deg said...

June went by super fast, eh? Sounds like you've been keeping it busy!