Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ten times fast.

I did the 8 and 9 news this morning, but only one of my reporters showed up. Thankfully, he wrote three stories for me, so it went pretty well. I did an ACT on the dwindling deer population in Pennsylvania. The PA House media center website is quite a handy resource for sound bites. Other than that, the 9-11 deejay never showed up, so I had to leave the station running on automation. I didn't want to do that, but I had a class at 9:20. Commercial production, in fact. We learned about copyright infringement and all that good stuff that had to do with our commercials, and then we had meetings with Dr. B for our 60 second department spot. Hopefully Leanne, TJ, and I will be able to get ours done soon. We need to find someone with a good narrator voice.




"It's all happening."

No comments: