Thursday, March 30, 2006

66 degrees. Feels like 66 degrees.

Today is a beautifully wonderful day.
I woke up at six in the morning. Not so wonderful.
It was my day for a morning news shift again, and of course it went just wonderfully, with my faithful reporters and the awesomeness of the AP wire, and the lovely fax machine.
Pretty slow news day, but we did okay. My only problem was pronouncing my words correctly during the nine o'clock news. The eight went just fine.
And then in Commercial Production, we learned the Dan O'Day way of making commercials, and I must say it was not very easy for me. I wrote a horrible commercial for this place that sells T-shirts, but I know it will never be used, so that's all right. I can be much more creative when I don't have to follow exact guidelines and I don't have someone talking at me the entire time.
On an upbeat note, Leanne and I finished our Broadcasting department spots yesterday, and it is pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Which I do.




"I am a golden god!"

No comments: